The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
Hypnotherapy For Depression in Melbourne
Free Yourself from Depression Today
Are you wanting to rid yourself of the dark thoughts, lack of motivation and fatigue associated with depression? Do you want to experience life fully without being bound by the constraints of depression? Contrary to popular belief, when you ‘have depression’ you are not stuck with it for life. There is in fact a way for you to take control of your life again. The underlying causes for depression can be addressed through hypnosis for depression by Melbourne hypnotherapist Forest Toime, allowing you to tackle the deep-rooted issues in your psyche.
Those who have tried months of traditional therapy without results can instead consider hypnotherapy for their depression. Melbourne locals looking for a tried-and-tested form of hypnosis can turn to me for Rapid Transformational Therapy. RTT achieves fast, long-lasting results. In fact, most clients will only require one session to rewire their subconscious to discover a healthier mind and a better outlook on life.
RTT addresses the toxic subconscious beliefs perpetuating feelings of depression; it works to manage the mind-patterns that worsen the problem. RTT places the client in a deeply relaxed, subconscious state, using hypnosis. I deploy hypnotherapy tools to regress your mind into memories that will help me identify the self-limiting or damaging beliefs that are contributing to your depression. Once these beliefs are recognised, I then use hypnotherapy tools to rewire your brain into a more positive, healthy state.
This therapy session of rebuilding your thought patterns represent 60% of the transformation you will undergo. The remaining 40% of the transformation will occur over a period of 21 days, in which you will listen to a personalised hypnosis track, provided as part of the course. Usually, clients will only require one hypnotherapy session (however, you may need up to three to adequately manage depression).
If the prospect of feeling at ease, happier, of having more energy, spending truly quality time with friends and family, of feeling passionate about your interests and enjoying a better night’s sleep appeals to you, my hypnosis for depression in Melbourne could be a pathway to achieve relief from depression. Instead of reacting to difficult situations in a way that harms you, hypnotherapy will equip you with the skills to cope with life’s stresses better.
Contact me today if you would like to enquire further about my hypnotherapy for depression in Melbourne and discover whether it could be right for you.