The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
Clinical Hypnotherapy in Melbourne
Achieve Real Change with Clinical Hypnotherapy
Those looking for effective, comfortable and tailored clinical hypnotherapy in Melbourne can be sure they are in safe hands when seeking help from Forest Toime. Utilising Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) to provide clinical hypnotherapy in Melbourne, I can treat a wide range of problems, including:
Anxiety and depression
Leaving abusive relationships
Addictions (can include smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, shopping)
RTT focuses on creating a real change within an individual’s subconscious, in order to trigger a true personal transformation. RTT uses clinical hypnotherapy to connect with the deeper self, the self of memories and unconscious beliefs. Unearthing this self allows the hypnotherapist to identify changes that can be made in the patient, achieved through transformative therapeutic techniques. Individuals will often express conscious desires, such as the desire to quit an addiction, weight loss, or attitudinal changes in interpersonal relationships, but the subconscious is powerful, with considerable control over our conscious minds, making it difficult to achieve these goals.
Hypnosis is used to identify the history of experiences that are responsible for the destructive beliefs and habits of the client, now preventing them from achieving their goals.
Rapid Transformational Therapy seeks to work with the subconscious using a variety of tools, depending on what is appropriate for the client’s goal and disposition. Through a clinical hypnotherapy session spearheaded by RTT, the client is aided in making realisations about themselves and solidifying healthy new beliefs that the subconscious mind can use to rewire itself. These new neural pathways then assist the client towards achieving their goal, resulting in long-lasting change.
As part of my clinical hypnotherapy in Melbourne, I begin by putting the client in a deeply relaxed, subconscious state (however, you remain in full control of yourself, unlike what some depictions of hypnosis may suggest). Within this subconscious state, I will use suitable techniques of hypnotherapy to rewire your thoughts. Regression will then take place; here, we uncover memories that may indicate why you experience the self-limiting or damaging thoughts contributing to your problem, whether it’s an inability to shed weight, low self-esteem or a phobia.
Rebuilding your thought patterns as part of the hypnotherapy is 60% of the transformation, with the remaining 40% occurring over a period of 21 days, in which you listen to a personalised hypnosis track, provided to conclude the therapy. Generally, only one clinical hypnotherapy session is needed. Contact me today for a free 15-minute consultation, to see whether RTT could benefit you.